Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Better living through medication

So - the last couple of days have had me taking a little bit more of my med, because I've had to split a larger capsule into 2 smaller portions. Not a precise science at all. But that's what happens when you run out of your regular dosage and need to improvise.

Anyway, I fucking hate to admit it, but I feel the difference. Ever so slightly. It's like I've gone from being in a gastric distress ad to being in a shampoo ad...ya know? No grey omnipresent clouds looming over my anquished furrowed brow. Instead I'm walking along a sunny street, a skip in my step, sunshine gleaming and dazzling all those around me.

I so didn't want to up my meds. I didn't want to then have to wean off of them at some point in time being at a higher dose. But does that even make sense? If I "feel" better - isn't the now worth it?


No comments: