Friday, September 17, 2004

shiny happy mbg

I made the decision. I am officially upping my med by 37.5mg. gasp! oooooh! aaaaaahhh!

So what's the big deal? Well, the med I'm on for my "crankyness" is one hell of a bitch to stop taking...you have to wean yourself off in babysteps, gradually decreasing the dose in itsy bitsy amounts. So, in upping the dose, I'm basically committing to at least 4 weeks longer of getting off of it (when and if that day ever comes).

I resisted it. Boy did I. But after taking a wee bit more for a couple of nights, and then taking the whole 37.5 shebang, I have to say I've noticed a difference in my level of crankiness and irritability. And if I can be a lot less cranky instead of marginally less cranky, why not do it?

Next thing you know I'll be skipping through the halls at work and singing the "Sound of Music". Maybe not. I'll at least be better able to supress my urge to throttle the living daylights out of the people who annoy me.

Shiny, happy mbg, all for the conveniently low copay price of $15 a month. What a bargain.


No comments: